Wednesday, April 9, 2008

D&AD judging week

This week D&AD is judging all the work for the 2008 competition. As our friend Ray is covering the event I ended up at the judge party last night, which was filled with creatives from all around the world. Everyone seemed tired but I guess that's pretty understandable after a day full of reviewing work.

There I met Brett McKenzie, chief writer for ihaveanidea.org. He's one of the guys responsible for Portfolio Night, which is happening for the second time in London this May. The last tickets were sold yesterday and the list of creative directors is still growing.

Brett and Ray are blogging about the D&AD judging week at ihaveanidea.org/live, check it out for the latest stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you take a lot a stick from people on your blog. But i think you are toootallly HOT!

Waldemore??? Yes please!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am soooooo drunk and HOT for you right now

Call me

Anonymous said...

You might need to leave your number "HOT annonymous"