Friday, September 12, 2008

Campaign - graduate issue

Tipped of by a friend we picked up today's campaign, as we haven't been reading it for a couple of weeks. This issue is all about graduates, how to get into the industry and more importantly how to survive once you're in. Have a read of the online article and if you think it might be interesting, get a copy. You won't read anything you didn't know before, but it's nice to hear some of the things again. There's also an interesting bit about online portfolios for young creatives.

6 comments:

Philip and Wayne said...

Found it really interesting to see other graduates online books as it helped us to gauge where we're at with ours. It gave us serious food for thought. And now my brain has indigestion.

Anonymous said...

Do yourselves a favour and just read the last sentence: "don't act like a student". The rest is vagely interesting, but ultimately unhelpful, anecdotal stories.

Is the rest of the mag any better?

The Idea Bakery said...

I have just read the graduate issue... prob one of the better issues i have read since i subscribed. Some good tips.

Hows things going your end??

Anonymous said...

I love acting like a student. CD's love it. I dont conform to the rules. I shake up the department with my fresh thinking. I'm amazing

Gorilla Blogger said...

Oooh, I'll have to buy me one of them

Anonymous said...

Yeh but you cant really get away with the excuse of being 'graduates' now, certainly not students! You graduated two years ago, you should be juniors well on your way to middleweights by now, stop bumming around and get a fucking job!