Thursday, December 13, 2007

Digital Trinity

Here are my currently three favourite digital advertising pieces, stuff I get excited about. All different but all lovely indeed, stuff I wish I would have done. What's currently on your to like list?

First, the latest work for Burger King from Crispin Porter + Bogusky, asking themselves, what would happen if BK would discontinue the Whopper? Captured with hidden cameras and very amusing (although I am curious if all reactions are completely genuine), see the video at www.whopperfreakout.com


Next up is such a simple yet fantastic idea for SIXT, a car rental company in Germany. Jung von Matt used Google Ad Words to communicate visually via ASCII art. Brilliant! See it in action here.


A holding page for a new advertising start-up from youngsters Leo & Jo who just left Saatchi & Saatchi New York. Contagious communications, I'd love to enjoy this one interactively, mouse over manually to let more mouths speak – still great!

Oh and not to forget, as a bonus, the new clip from Lean Mean Fighting Machine, a very sticky song. Demphones, demphones...

No comments: