This AHA! was great, lots of people, different people, more people than last time, thanks everyone for coming around! Thanks to my dear friends from creativistan namely Reinhard, Christos, Sara and Oksana for organizing this together with me!
Besides mingling, chatting and drinking we tried this time to find the ultimate answer on how make life more meaningful. We asked everyone to tell us their secret wisdom of life on an AHA! fortune cookie paper. They did. While people were reflecting heavily about their contributions to what is now know as the 'AHA! way of life', sadly, someone nicked Charles' bag and Lauren's iPod. Have a look at the pieces of wisdom they sacrificed to write:
- 'It's all about the people' Renee
- 'Don't scream at a deaf person' Camilla
- 'The path is hard, but the butterflies are flying' Julien
- 'Star today what you've planned for tomorrow' Christos
- 'Stand on the steeple and piss on the people' A.J.
- 'Always try to remember peoples names, it's just polite, sadly I remember no ones!' Damien Knowles The Kiwi
- 'Going down every little helps' Juliana
- 'Don't get caught in the shower when a fire alarm goes off...' Ann
- 'You are going to have lot of sex, but no tonight!' Anonymous
- 'Don't shit where you sleep!' Agatha
- 'Your shoes will watch your shadow so polish them,
otherwise you will lose your shadow.' Sara
- 'Arts Lunga – Vita Brevis. If you can't do the best why even bother with the rest?' Oksana
- 'A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.' Ray
- 'Peace still works.' Nina
- 'The yellow snow is the tastiest. Don't listen to the rest.' Peter Brown
- ' A Jelly Baby walks into a bar – bar keeper says what's that smell?
Jelly Baby says 'Oh Fucking all sorts!' Will
- 'To thine own self be true.' Lauren
- 'An idea is like a leaf that needs rescue from the wind' T.C. Jeeves Basu
- 'You can't always get what you want.' Charles
- 'Don't take yourself to serious! Seriously.' Marco Warstat
- 'Pigeon, oiseau à la grise robe, Dans l'enfer des villes, à ma vue tu te dérobes.
Tu es vraiment le plus agile' Jann
- 'What if OK isn't OK? If this was true, no-one would ever be happy.
Strive for everything, but there is value in being content' Ant
- 'The Picture has a moustache. It's how you perceive it.' Matt
- 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' Tam
- 'A book tightly shut is nothing but a block of paper' Ray
- 'The path is long indeed, but the door at the end is not Blue.' Wal