Friday, November 17, 2006

Week's over

This week has gone by quite fast. We went to a couple of agencies, including Ogilvy & Mather, BBH and WCRS. We worked on a great brief here at Drugstore and we'll start to work on a pitch next week. Unbelievably I finally got the keys to my place. Yes! I am finally a proper London tenant – I'll move in tomorrow to a stunning apartment near Aldgate East. It took me and my friend Daniel a lot of time to find two other people for a flatshare, but now it's all taken care of, we signed the contract today, and I can relieve my friends Ian, Hannah, Jordan & Bill who were so kind to let me stay at there place for the last couple of weeks – thanks a lot guys!

So before everyone takes off into the weekend relax your brains and laugh about our business with a short but amusing animation of flags of different countries – and the comments a client would make on them. Check it out here.


No comments: